Laboure Society Vision
A world where Catholic priests, sisters and brothers exist in adequate numbers to fill the worlds needs; where young people everywhere who feel they are called to the priesthood or religious life have the opportunity to pursue that calling.
Laboure Society Mission
The Labouré Society exists to provide financial assistance and spiritual support to individuals who must resolve student loans in order to pursue a vocation to the priesthood and/or religious life in the Catholic Church.
Why their Program is Successful
Works with each Aspirant (discerner) to ensure all personal means are utilized to mitigate the loan amount (consolidation, asset review, financial counseling, full-time employment, etc.)
- Trains each Aspirant in Biblically based philanthropy
- Forms a semi-annual 'Class' of Aspirants
- Mentors each Aspirant while building a unified team as each Aspirant works toward the collective goal
- Equips each Aspirant with an online fundraising platform for real time donation processing, reporting, assesment of goals, and class interaction
- Facilitates ongoing communication and updates between Aspirants and donors after formation entrance
- Manges Aspirant quarterly loan payments while they are in formation
- Completes loan payoff at ordination or vows
For more information visit their website by clicking here!